Dependable Furnace Repair Services Aubrey, TX
When the cold starts creeping in or you're worried about your heating system, CVJ Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you fight it with professional, thorough heating repair services. With extensive experience with heat pumps and furnaces - along with many other heating systems, our experts diagnose the issue, provide solutions and take action on any heat repairs to ensure your system is back in top working condition. If you've got a broken furnace or think you need heat pump repair, don't delay and give us a call. We can arrive in Denton, Prosper, Krugerville or anywhere else in no time flat to get your heat up and going again.
How Do I Know If My Residential Heating System Needs Repair?
The good news is, when a furnace or heat pump isn't doing well, it has no problem telling you about it. There are always signs and hints that something is going on that can give you a jump on getting things fixed. Some things to look out for:
- Strange, Loud Noises - Mechanical issues often speak to you in the form of bangs, squeals, rumbles or other sounds. If you notice your heating system has gotten rather mouthy, it's probably trying to clue you in something is wrong.
- Low Airflow - Does it seem like it's taking a long time to for your heat to get up to temperature? Or worse yet - does it never seem to get there? Make sure your vents are clear and open (never know when the kids might accidentally flip the switch) but if they're good, there might be a more serious problem at play.
- Yellow Pilot Light - The pilot light in your furnace should always be blue. A yellow flame means the oxygen is restricted, which could be the sign of a major issue.
In working on residential heaters since 1993, the techs at CVJ Heating & AC have seen it all. Give us a chance to take a look and we'll get the mystery solved and dealt with before you know it.
Our Specialized Heating Repair Services
Our skilled technicians are trained and equipped to diagnose and repair many issues with traditional furnaces. Whether it's a faulty pilot light, a malfunctioning thermostat or any other problem, we have the expertise to restore your furnace to optimal performance.
Heat Pump Repair
Modern heat pump systems require specialized knowledge, and our team is well-versed in addressing issues unique to these systems. From refrigerant leaks to compressor problems, we provide comprehensive heat pump repair services.
A well-functioning heating system relies on efficient ductwork. We conduct thorough inspections to identify and repair any leaks or blockages in your ducts, ensuring that warm air reaches every corner of your space.
Emergency Repairs 24/7
Heating issues can arise at any time, and we understand the urgency. CVJ Heating & Cooling provides 24/7 emergency heating repair services, guaranteeing a swift response to address critical problems outside of regular business hours.
Regular preventative maintenance can help prevent costly breakdowns and extend the lifespan of your heating system. We offer comprehensive maintenance services that include cleaning, inspection, and tune-ups to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently.
Our Approach To Heating Repairs
At CVJ, we believe in customer care from start to finish. We know that heating trouble can be stressful so we aim to make the repair process as fast and streamlined as possible.
- Thorough Diagnosis: We start by taking the time to understand the problem. We get down to the root of the issue to ensure you don't deal with back-to-back repairs. We use advanced equipment to provide accurate and lasting results.
- Transparent Pricing: At CVJ, transparency is key. We communicate openly about the repairs needed, outlining the costs, and ensuring no surprises on your final bill.
- Customer Satisfaction: Your comfort is our priority. We keep our promises no matter what and back our services. We don't leave until the job is done, ensuring your satisfaction.
An average furnace repair and cleaning costs $310, ranging from $131 to $490. Gas furnaces typically cost more to repair, whereas electric furnaces typically cost less. You probably want to get started on furnace repairs as soon as possible.
First, make sure the filter is clean if your furnace won't turn on. Filters that are dirty can prevent the furnace from starting and reduce airflow. Other causes of why it won't start include incorrect thermostat settings, failing to turn on the gas line, and a broken pilot light.
Your furnace might be making a noise due to various reasons, including issues with the blower motor, worn-out belts, problems with the ignition system, or air duct issues. It's recommended to have a professional HVAC technician inspect and diagnose the specific cause for an accurate solution
Sometimes Repair Just Isn't Enough
Of course, as good as we are, sometimes a furnace or heat pump's time has just come. You can help to stave that off by taking advantage of our regularly scheduled maintenance, but if that doesn't do it, you can count on us to offer energy-efficient, powerful new systems to replace the one that's burnt out.
CVJ Heating & AC - Heating Service Experts In North Texas
We will never leave our customers out in the cold. Since 1993, we've shown the people of North Texas what heating service can look like when it's paired with honesty, integrity and expertise. If you need furnace repair, message us online or give us a call at 940-251-2941 today!