Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Services In Lincoln Park, TX
Since 1993, CVJ Heating & Air Conditioning has made a name for itself in Lincoln Park, TX thanks to our dedication to honest dealing, quality work, and exceptional service. We think of our North Texas neighbors as part of our own family and treat them and their homes as if they were our own. This commitment to excellence is a part of everything we do, When you need a contractor you can trust to do the job right every time, you need CVJ.
Our services include:
Don't Go Without The Comfort You Deserve
Your home isn't just a box to store your stuff. It's a place of peace, a place of rest, a place where you can forget all the troubles of the day and just enjoy being you. At CVJ, we pride ourselves on helping people achieve that comfort nirvana. Don't believe us? Check out some of what your Lincoln Park, TX neighbors have been saying about us below, then give us a call at 940-251-2941 !
We've helped thousands with Lincoln Park, TX heating and air conditioning services. Read our reviews to see why we're so highly regarded in the area.
HVAC Service FAQs
If your AC unit suddenly stops working, the thermostat should be your first point of investigation. Start by checking if the thermostat is turned on. Adjusting the temperature on the thermostat can also prompt the AC system to start working again.
If it's not the thermostat check the following:
- Check if there is a power outage in your area or if the circuit breaker that controls the AC unit has tripped.
- A dirty or clogged air filter can restrict airflow and cause the AC unit to shut down as a safety measure.
- Low refrigerant levels due to a leak can cause the AC unit to stop cooling effectively or shut down altogether.
- Capacitors and start relays are electrical components that help start the compressor and if they faulty or worn out, the AC unit may fail to start or stop working suddenly.
- Problems with the condenser fan motor or blower motor can result in the AC unit not turning on or functioning properly.
A qualified HVAC technician should be called to diagnose the issue if you cannot identify the issue.
for Lincoln Park, TX
Our Reviews by City
Air conditioning maintenance for a residential customer. Performed a check up on the system and found water leaking from the condensation pipe. Replaced the damaged section of pipe so the unit could operate correctly again. The system is now performing as it should for the customer.
Went out to a scheduled Installation of a dehumidifier at a residential home. The customer had asked for help improving their indoor air quality. The dehumidifier will reduce indoor humidity levels in the home. Also upgraded their air filters to reduce allergens and pollutants. The customer was happy with the improvements to their home.